Living with Hyperthyroidism/Hypothyroidism

Hypothyroidism/ Hashimoto’s Symptoms 
I have Hypothyroidism and the fatigue is like a whole new level of tiredness oh my gosh. Also the sweats/heat sweats heat intolerance/night sweats 😓. I have other symptoms but those are the main ones that can really bring me down at times. I take thyroid medicine and get lab work done as the doctor tells me. I just wish I could have more relief. Less days of symptoms or length of them. I deal with enough as it is with severe back pain & arthritis in my lower back. Spinal Stenosis. Tremor/involuntary movements jerks. I'm 32 will be 33 in February 2026 but some days I feel older. I'm trying a super b complex supplement to see if it helps and vitamin d. If not I'll be going to doctor's. I'm trying to do natural/supplements before potentially having more prescriptions to take on top of already.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Private Health Insurance In The United Kingdom

NHS (National Health Service) Eye Services & Prices (As of 2026)

NHS- U.K & Northern Ireland (National Health Service)